Join us for a transformative and intimate week in the tropics as we dive into a week of wild nature, sustainable living, and yoga education. Learn what it means to live your practice, and to draw connections between mindfulness and sustainability. Yoga teachers, wellness professionals, and devoted yogis can not only experience these connections, but also learn to better share the practice of Living Yoga with others. Breathe in, take one step forward, and smile.
– Two daily asana classes
– Daily workshops/discussions on mindfulness and meditation, sustainability on and off the mat, permaculture, and Living Yoga facilitation techniques
– 6 days, 7 nights shared, rustic accommodation at the Yoga Farm in Punta Banco, Costa Rica
– 3 healthy vegetarian meals per day
– 30 hours of Continuing Education credit through the Yoga Alliance
– Community living, beach time, storytelling, and fun!