Whether you come to expand and enhance your yoga practice, experience the beauty of the rainforest and the Pacific Ocean, or simply to relax and enjoy the simplicity of life in peaceful southern Costa Rica, guests at The Yoga Farm all enjoy warmth and hospitality during their stay. Two meals a day and basic housekeeping are provided and activities can be arranged through Yoga Farm Staff. Possibilities include massage, guided horseback or hiking trips, surf instruction, and home stays with a Guaymi Indigenous family.
* Be sure to bring enough cash with you as the nearest bank or atm is a 2 hour bus ride away.
* If you you would like to pay your bill completely on PayPal we ask you to pay a 5% processing fee.
Payment and Reservation Cancellation Policy:
- Each $100 deposit goes toward the total cost for one person’s stay at the farm and is non-refundable.
- If you plan to pay online with a credit or debit card, please do so prior to arrival. It is much easier to deal with any processing problems before hand. A 5% processing fee is applied. You can request your bill at any time.
- If payment has already been received in full, cancellations made prior to 10 days of scheduled arrival are granted a 50% refund minus 5% processing fees.
- If payment has already been received in full, cancellations made within 10 days of scheduled arrival are subject to no refund.