Whether you come to expand and enhance your yoga practice, experience the beauty of the Rain Forest and the Pacific Ocean, or simply to relax and enjoy the simplicity of life in peaceful southern Costa Rica, guests at The Yoga Farm all enjoy warmth and hospitality during their stay. Two meals a day and basic housekeeping are provided and activities can be arranged through Yoga Farm Staff. Possibilities include massage, guided horseback or hiking trips, surf instruction, and home stays with a Guaymi Indigenous family. Homestays can be arranged where visitors can learn native crafts, natural medicinal techniques, or traditional building among other things.
All prices include a prepared vegetarian breakfast and dinner and a simple local fare lunch each day, as well as a guided yoga class 6 days a week. Included in your stay are use of our yoga space for personal practice as well as use of our facility and location for all of the other things it offers, including access to the forest, the beach, our organic gardens, laundry facilities, etc.
Dormitory room, or sleeping on our open air yoga deck: $43 per night, per person. Or $260 per week.
Private room: $50 per night or $300 / week (1 person) or $45 per night, per person or $270 per week per person (couple).
Private Cabin: $65 per night or $390 / week (1 person) or $55 per night, per person or $330 week per person (couple).
Sunrise Cabina || Monkey House || Sunset Cabina
Part-time Volunteer Rate: $550 per month (1 month minimum).
* Be sure to bring enough cash with you as the nearest bank or atm is a 2 hour bus ride away.
* If you you would like to pay your bill completely on PayPal we ask you to pay the 5% fee that they add on.
Payment and Reservation Cancellation Policy:
- Each $100 deposit goes toward the total cost for one person's stay at the farm and is non-refundable.
- If you plan to pay online with a credit or debit card, please do so prior to arrival. It is much easier to deal with any processing problems before hand. A 5% processing fee is applied. You can request your bill at any time.
- If payment has already been received in full, cancellations made prior to 10 days of scheduled arrival are granted a 50% refund minus 5% processing fees.
- If payment has already been received in full, cancellations made within 10 days of scheduled arrival are subject to no refund.
Rainy Season Rates: Begining in August (and lasting through the end of December), the rainy season fully arrives in southern Costa Rica. Those of us living here long-term take this time to visit family and pursue other interests. However, The Yoga Farm is still open to those who wish to visit. A local couple who work with us year-round will be happy to greet you and set you up with acommodations and meals. There is no resident instructor, nor regular staff present for these three months, but we invite folks to stop and enjoy the peace, quiet, and rain if you so choose. We ask simply $30 a night, or $180 a week. Meals are included, made to order by our chef Ana who lives at the farm during our winter. Reservations are not necessary, and online payment is not accepted during these months. Please pay Ana and Jesus directly in person.
Also, the Yoga Farm is an ideal location from which to stage academic excursions into the nearby forest and indigenous reserve. If any researchers or academic institutions are interested in renting our facility in this capacity, we are open to this possibility during the rainy season. Please contact us directly for more info.